This policy outlines how we treat the Personal Information that we collect and that you provide to us.
Simplicité will never collect or process Personal Data concerning, directly or indirectly, race, health, sexual orientation, political, philosophical or religious opinions.
2. The information we collect
We may collect and process the following data:
2.1. The information you send us directly
By using our websites, you are brought to transmit information to us, some of which are of a nature to identify you (“Personal Data”) :
- This information shall contain in particular the following data:
- The data necessary to make contact via the forms on the websites. These data include your first and last name, business telephone number and business e-mail address;
- If applicable, your answers to our surveys and questionnaires;
The data we may ask you to provide when you report a problem with our platform or services, such as the subject of your support request;
2.2. The data we automatically collect
When you visit our websites, we may, in accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent, collect information about the devices on which you use our services, the types and versions of web browsers used, the systems and operating platforms used, the data concerning your browsing experience on our websites, in particular your visit to the various URL pages of the websites and the content you access or consult.
3. How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect to:
- send you information about our services (such as the deployment of your platform test instances) by e-mail, or any other means of communication;
- send you, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and with your consent where required by law, marketing messages and information relating to the use of our services;
- to inform you of changes to our services;
- manage our platform and perform internal technical operations for problem solving, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys ;
- help us preserve a safe and healthy environment on our platform;
4. Who are the recipients of the information we collect and why do we share it with them?
We also work with third party companies who may have access to your Personal Data, including :
- subcontractors we use for technical services (hosting, OVH), email management, or analytical solution providers, such as Google Analytics and Jabmo.
Simplicité reserves the right to transmit your Personal Data in order to comply with any judicial request, within the framework of investigations and investigations, or in order to guarantee the rights, property and security of Simplicité, its users and more generally any third party.
5. Communications we send you
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent where required, we may use the data you provide to us on our websites for marketing purposes, for example to send you our newsletters, or to send you notices and communications that may be of interest to you.
Regarding promotional emails: You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or by contacting us as described in the “Contact” article below.
6. Is your data transferred, how and where?
We store Data in the European Union, France.
7. What are your rights on your personal data?
Where required by applicable law, you have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request.
We will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time recommended by the CNIL, namely one month. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us according to the terms indicated in the “Contact” article below.
Please note that we may retain certain information about you when required to do so by law or where we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You have :
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
- the right to the portability of your data, i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided us with in a structured format, commonly used and legible by the machine and the right to transmit this data to another controller.
8. Cookies and similar technologies
For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
9. Confidentiality of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you have chosen to access your account on our platform.
Your passwords being encrypted (hash function with salt), we cannot communicate this one to you in case you forget it you will have to reset it. However, we give you the possibility to choose a new one at any time.
You agree to keep this password secret and not to share it with anyone.
10. Links to other websites and social networks
Our websites may occasionally contain links to websites of our partners or third party companies. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these websites of the information collected when you click on these links. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these sites before transmitting your Personal Data to them.
- by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
- by contacting via the contact page
- by sending us a letter to the following address: Simplicité Software – 38 rue de Trévise – 75009 Paris – France